After waiting in line to get the new HTC EVO 3D, you may be a little disappointed that the device with all its features and niceties doesn’t come with Netflix’s streaming service. After all, that’s one of the things you looked forward to with the better display.
The HTC EVO 3d with its three dimensional display and long running battery are in fact perfect of the running better videos. In addition it also comes with the responsive Sense 3.0 software which makes screen control much easier.
Of course you get with that that the dual stage camera which provides high quality picture taking.
So what’s the deal?
While it isn’t directly obvious to consumers, you’ll actually be able to enjoy the delectable streaming service and the videos on demand. It does take a bit of fiddling around the device to figure out how to get it out and running. But from there, you’ll be able to watch your favorite movies streaming on the EVO 3D. So, relax, sit back and enjoy it.
To run the Netflix apk on your EVO,
- Make sure that your phone is able to install apps from unknown sources. You’ll need to have this feature enabled. Otherwise, you won’t be able to download Netflix. To get there, click on the menu button on your home screen.
- Then choose settings, and applications. Finally, check the Unknown Sources settings.
- Now, download the Netflix app. It is free to get in the Android market for EVO 4G users.
- Lastly, install the application. You can do this in one of two ways.
- One is to save the download in your phone’s SD card. Then use a file explorer to install the app.
Another option is to send the file as an attachment to your Gmail. From there install it. This saves you space in your SD card.
So there you have it. Once installed you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite movies from Netflix’s streaming service.